Tuesday 25 April 2023

First AIF Two-Up Game Eureka Miniatures Figures

What better day than ANZAC Day to show off the Eureka Miniatures Two-Up Set!

I’ve had this for some time and painted and based them up ages ago, here are the players on last night’s tabletop…

The set comes with four figures; three Aussies involved in playing two-up and a dour looking Officer observing them. I think the officer is British from the uniform but could be wrong, the castings are crisp and the players look to be 'in action' all very nice! I don't think my painting does this set justice but it works for me! 


They are well worth the money!

Being ANZAC Day my partner and I attended the local Dawn Service, a bit of a tradition for us both having family that served our great country in both World Wars, it is a small token for to show our appreciation for what they did!

'Lest we Forget!'

4 comments:

  1. Nice work on this lovely set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work Captain! It looks like one of them is about to lose their shirt 😁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spot on Ben, remember gamble responsibly 🙂!

      Delete