Sunday 27 August 2017

28mm French 1940 Platoon - TW&T

I picked up some 1940 French figures cheap. After purchasing them I found out they were Warlord figures there were 30 in total, 10 of which were painted. I painted them up to a war gaming standard and I went for a khaki brown uniform look rather than the greenish colour I see some people use (this meant repainting the 10 that were painted!). Pictures like this one from the German Signal magazine influenced the colour choice...

I have 3 9 man sections, a 2 man platoon HQ and a Hotchkiss HMG, that is actually a WW I item with 2 crewman but they pass okay for WW II and they have a Warlord figure to boost them up...

Here's a close up of some of them...

And here they all are...

With 1940 interest peaked by the Dunkirk movie I'm thinking a game on the topic is called for!

No comments:

Post a Comment